Here we go folks, our next Great Debate. I have a feeling this one might wind up unbalanced, but let’s see how it turns out.
Where do you prefer to watch movies?
Click through to read “The Tale of the Tape”!
- Can see movies as soon as they’re released
- Huge screen
- Loud sound
- It’s a destination – you can get out
- Ticket prices
- Expensive snacks
- Distractions from other movie goers
- Have to travel to and from
- Those with children may have to get babysitters or be restricted to family movies
- Provide your own food/beverages
- You can control the movie (Pause, Rewind, FF, etc)
- Dont have to go anywhere
- Can talk without disturbing strangers
- No need for babysitters, etc…
- Have to wait to see the movie
- Movie may lose something in transition to smaller screen
- No audience reaction (laughter, frights, applause, etc)
- Doesnt count as going anywhere / doing anything 🙂
I’m sure there are more on both sides of either list. But those are the biggies, and I’m sure everyone knows what the deal is anyhow.
It’s a debate that dates back to VCRs and it’s still going on today… I have a feeling this might not be an even match up, but it is one of the most basic questions that revolve around movie watching… so let’s hear it! Which do YOU prefer? Home or Theatre?!